Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards — Søren Kierkegaard
This blog is a departure from my usual travel blogs. It's personal in nature, about an affair of the heart. The events are almost 20 years old, yet I sometimes wonder if I could have behaved better. I hope I learnt from the experience and understand myself better now.
There are pictures of places visited which serve to illustrate and decorate the text. I could discover the exact dates by checking the conference and film festival details but it doesn't really matter. So I have opted not to blog by day but written a single continuous post for ease of reading.
Read further here.
This blog is a departure from my usual travel blogs. It's personal in nature, about an affair of the heart. The events are almost 20 years old, yet I sometimes wonder if I could have behaved better. I hope I learnt from the experience and understand myself better now.
There are pictures of places visited which serve to illustrate and decorate the text. I could discover the exact dates by checking the conference and film festival details but it doesn't really matter. So I have opted not to blog by day but written a single continuous post for ease of reading.
Read further here.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.